Double Hung Replacement Window Features
- Double hung replacement windows are the most popular style replacement window.
- Both sashes operate and tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Double pane is standard, Energy Max-2 Triple Pane glass is optional (Energy Max 2-Triple Pane standard on the Ultra-Shield Three Enhancement).
- Double Hung Windows have a 3.25″ jamb
- Composite reinforced sashes and mainframes are standard on the Ultra-Shield Three Enhancement.
- Two locks on anything over 24″
- Two limit locks that allow the window to only be opened approximately 3″
- Extruded 1/2 screen with high definition fiberglass mesh is standard, but full screen is available.
- Constant force power assist adjustable sash lift.
- Available in two solid colors, 3 wood-grain interior finishes and 8 exterior colors.
- Many more options to see in a full Jack’s Wholesale Window demonstration.
Ultra Shield Three Enhancement